IXL Tastic Neo Hardwired Dual
The Tastic Neo collection from IXL allow perfectly blissful bathroom environments to be fashioned. These innovative units allow heat, light and ventilation to be customised to enhance the comfort level, ambience and aesthetics of any designed space. Start and end each day with a little bit of bliss, with a Tastic Neo Dual. You’ll have the choice of up to 1600W of radiating warmth as well as a ventilation system that works efficiently to create a space you’ll love to live in.
- Powerful in-line extraction – 346 m³/h suitable for bathrooms up to 17.3 m³ when used on its own.
- The premium Neo heat, vent and light model features all Neo technologies with an additional 800W heating lamp.
- Halo Heat Technology – 2 x 800W tungsten halogen infrared heat lamp.
- Omni Lighting – 3 x 7W gimbal-mounted LED downlights.
- Ventair in-line extraction – ducted exhaust fan.
- Back draught flaps.
- External grille supplied.
- Suits ensuites and mid/large-sized bathrooms with ceiling height to 3.3m.
- Available in White or Silver.
- 2 year warranty on heat lamp.
- 2 year warranty on in-line exhaust.
- 5 year in-home warranty on unit.
- Australian made.
IXL has been innovating since 1858 and continues to lead the way in creating ingenious heat, light and ventilation solutions for Australian homes.
The Tastic Neo Module Collection upholds IXL’s commitment to applying cutting-edge technology, contemporary design principles and high quality manufacturing processes to create customisable options to suit any style, location or desired comfort level.
The Tastic Neo range is designed and manufactured by Sampford IXL proudly on the shores of Geelong, Australia, with each unit supported by an industry-leading, 5 year in-home warranty.
The delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the items, plus the delivery location. Your delivery cost will be calculated at Check Out once your delivery details are entered. Alternatively you can pick up your purchase directly from our store in Penrith upon confirmation that your order is available.
Buying in Bulk? Give us a buzz for a bulk order deal! Call us on 02 4737 8960 or flick us an email via our contact form!
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed.
We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from Harvey Norman Lighting. Ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
Please keep your proof of purchase - e.g. your receipt.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. We will arrange to have the damaged goods returned to our Harvey Norman Lighting Store and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to Consumer Guarantees for more information.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us.
We Also Recommend