Eagle 1400 DC Ceiling Fan No Light
The Mercator Eagle Series is a DC ceiling fan suitable for indoor use. This ceiling fan is supplied with a 6 speed remote controller.
All Mercator ceiling fans comply with relevant Australian Safety Standards.
• 3 YEARS IN HOME WARRANTY
• 6 YEARS MOTOR WARRANTY
• 1400mm (56”) 3 ABS blades
• 23° Blade Pitch
• Energy efficient 35W DC motor
• Tropically rated
• Reversible DC Motor with Summer/Winter energy saving setting with remote controller
• Remote controller with 6 speeds and learning function for easy code setting included
• Sea-Breeze technology enabling automatic variable speed control
• Available in white, black and brushed chrome
• Also available with 12W Dimmable LED Lamp – 4000K – 900 lumens
*This product must be installed by a licensed electrician.
The delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the items, plus the delivery location. Your delivery cost will be calculated at Check Out once your delivery details are entered. Alternatively you can pick up your purchase directly from our store in Penrith upon confirmation that your order is available.
Buying in Bulk? Give us a buzz for a bulk order deal! Call us on 02 4737 8960 or flick us an email via our contact form!
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed.
We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from Harvey Norman Lighting. Ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
Please keep your proof of purchase - e.g. your receipt.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. We will arrange to have the damaged goods returned to our Harvey Norman Lighting Store and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to Consumer Guarantees for more information.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us.
We Also Recommend