Fanco Eco Breeze 52" DC Ceiling Fan with Remote
Presenting the Eco Breeze. Its three lightweight blades extend from the base of a dome shaped motor in a classically inspired design. On low speed, this fan operates at a low 4 watts, showcasing the efficiency of its DC motor. Thanks to its well-designed ABS plastic blades, the Eco Breeze delivers a strong air flow with minimal sound.
This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
The Eco Breeze DC ceiling fan is the perfect choice for those looking for a good quality fan with a modern and minimalistic look. The Eco Breeze excels in areas of energy efficiency and quiet operation.
Eco Breeze Ceiling Fan Features
- 5 selectable speeds via remote control
- Aerodynamic blades with 15 degree blade pitch
- Remote control includes timer functionality, with 1, 4 and 8 hour options
- Fully reversible for summer & winter use
- Energy efficient high quality DC Motor with sensorless driver.
- Available in 52″ diameter only
- Includes remote control
- Available with light – view separate listing
- Quiet operation
- Available in White, Black Motor with Black Blades, Black Motor with Koa Blades & Koa
- Fanco: 2 year in home repair or replace warranty. See enclosed warranty document.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**
The delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the items, plus the delivery location. Your delivery cost will be calculated at Check Out once your delivery details are entered. Alternatively you can pick up your purchase directly from our store in Penrith upon confirmation that your order is available.
Buying in Bulk? Give us a buzz for a bulk order deal! Call us on 02 4737 8960 or flick us an email via our contact form!
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed.
We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from Harvey Norman Lighting. Ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
Please keep your proof of purchase - e.g. your receipt.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. We will arrange to have the damaged goods returned to our Harvey Norman Lighting Store and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to Consumer Guarantees for more information.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us.
We Also Recommend